New to Atomic Learning? Register for a Free Online Training Session
Does your district provide access to Atomic Learning, but you haven't explored all of the resources yourself? Atomic Learning customers are invited to this free online training session to learn more about the key features of Atomic Learning for professional development, how-to training, and classroom tech integration. This session will cover:
- How to access just in time training
- An overview of professional development tools
- Resources to integrate today’s technology into your curriculum with one easy search
Learn how our resources can assist with all curriculum areas at each grade level, and share with you tools to enhance and build your classroom into a 21st century-rich learning environment.
Have an in-service day coming up or a group of 10 or more people to train? Contact email@example.com to request a custom webinar session!
Unleash Technology with Atomic Learning
Register for a session now by clicking a date below:
- Wed, Aug 6, 2014 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM CDT
- Thu, Aug 14, 2014 10:15 AM - 10:45 AM CDT
- Tue, Aug 19, 2014 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM CDT
Tue, Aug 26, 2014 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM CDT
- Thu, Sep 11, 2014 2:15 PM - 2:45 PM CDT
- Wed, Sep 17, 2014 9:15 AM - 9:45 AM CDT
- Tue, Sep 23, 2014 3:00 PM - 3:30 PM CDT
Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet