Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Technology
Technology is dramatically altering K-12 curriculum, but integrating digital tools into instruction can be challenging for educators. The Spotlight on Aligning Curriculum and Technology is a collection of articles hand-picked by the Education Week editors including:
- Developing a strategy to link technology to student achievement
- Learning to balance digital innovation and student learning
- Implementing game-based instruction
- Applying adaptive software to math lessons for individualized learning
- Giving students resources to build digital art and music projects
- Balancing text-only tactics with multimedia skills in language arts
- Teaching history by creating and accessing electronic records
- Using multimedia-enriched games in science learning
This Spotlight explores how districts are using technology to improve student learning, introducing games into classrooms, and using multimedia resources across the subject areas.
Download your copy of the Spotlight here.